About Me

My photo
Currently I am a student at the University of Waterloo studying International Development in the faculty of Environment. Because of my fiendish behaviour towards snow, and my affinity for strapping a board on my feet and letting gravity guide me down steep pitches, i always believed I would find my way out West for a university experience with as much school work as snowboarding. I ended up at Waterloo, however, because of the unique International Development program that specializes in sustainability. This program will also take me to Vietnam in September for an internship with a small environmental NGO. If a university program can deter me from winters spent in the Rockies, i must be here for a reason!

Friday 24 June 2011

OMG THATS SOOO INDEV!

   Meet INDEVOURS, a group of international development students preparing for an eight month field placement in Ghana, Malawi, Burkina Faso, Vietnam, Peru and Botswana.  Fundraising initiatives are underway... Stay posted for upcoming news and events!

Blog: INDEVOURS.blogspot.com
Facebook: Indevours
Twitter: indevours
Email: indevours@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment