About Me

My photo
Currently I am a student at the University of Waterloo studying International Development in the faculty of Environment. Because of my fiendish behaviour towards snow, and my affinity for strapping a board on my feet and letting gravity guide me down steep pitches, i always believed I would find my way out West for a university experience with as much school work as snowboarding. I ended up at Waterloo, however, because of the unique International Development program that specializes in sustainability. This program will also take me to Vietnam in September for an internship with a small environmental NGO. If a university program can deter me from winters spent in the Rockies, i must be here for a reason!

Monday 5 March 2012

new blog!

margotjoan.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment